The studio has reopened with COVID-19 procedures in place to protect my clients’ health and safety. I have implemented the following protocols:
- Sessions are held beneath a semi-walled canopy tent (pictured below) outdoors. It is heated to keep baby comfortable. I still use all of my lighting, props, and backdrops. Your pictures will look exactly like the ones taken indoors.
- Masks are mandatory during our session together. I will be wearing a mask and I ask that you please bring masks for every person in attendance (other than baby and very young siblings). If you forget your mask(s), I have disposable masks available at the studio. No one will be permitted to attend the session without a mask covering both their mouth and nose.
- Everything that touches baby will be washed between sessions.
- I will sanitize my hands before and during the session.
- There will be a seating area for you a socially-distanced space away from where I am working, where you can watch. I ask that you remain six feet from me while I work, other than when handing baby back and forth.
- I ask that you only bring essential people to the session with you – please do not bring along grandparents, etc., to watch at this time.
- If you or any member of your household is showing symptoms of illness, or have been exposed to someone with COVID in the past 14 days, I ask that you call or email me to reschedule our appointment.